The Halogen II lotto machine delivers an impressive drawing presentation. The unique mixing and selection process provides a dramatic show using special lighting effects. The Halogen uses solid rubber or SmartBalls for ultimate security. All functions are controlled by a microprocessor which allows all drawing parameters to be easily adjusted. These include the duration of the mixing time, the number of balls selected and the time interval between each selection. The balls, custom printed, are available in a variety of vivid colors. The Halogen II is available with Smartplay's Solution System automatic number recognition.
- Microprocessor enables adaptation to individual requirements/game formulas:
- Mixing Duration
- Number of balls selected
- Dramatic accent lighting
- Timed interval between selected balls
Rubber Balls or SmartBalls:
- Balls with numbers printed 12 times per ball, underlined.
- Available in multicolor or solid color sets.
- Packed in plastic, die cut foam lined, lockable storage cases.
- Constructed of 1/2in (13mm) clear acrylic for complete transparency.
- Two hatch doors permit easy access for maintenance and ball removal.
- Ball preview rack positioned directly over mixing chamber ensures quick and complete ball release.
- Unique mixing wheel-turntable rotates for optimum mixing action.
- High / low speeds regulate mixing/ball selection.
- Ability to recycle selected balls is an option.
- All aluminium construction, powder coated with the color of your choice.
- Winning balls displayed in the ring surrounding the chamber, lighting indicators highlight as balls are selected.
- Handles on the back of the unit for easy maneuvering.
- Lockable swivel casters.
- Available in 110-120v 60Hz, or 220-240v 50Hz electrical power.
- 2 Amps
- CE compliant
- Certified by TÜV Laboratories.
- Unit Overall Height 77in / 196cm
- Base Width 32in / 81cm
- Base Depth 30in / 76cm
- Mixing Chamber Diameter 24in / 61cm
- Game Ball Diameter 2in / 50mm
- Ball Preview Rack Capacity 50 Balls
- Winning Ball Capacity 10 on each side
- Total Unit Weight 350lb / 159kg