The Jupiter Air Mix is a work horse, perfect for continuous play environments.
This lottery machine model can be made to support either interactive or automatic modes. In the automatic model, all functions are controlled by a microprocessor which allows all drawing parameters to be easily adjusted. Adjustable parameters include the duration of the mixing time, the number of balls selected and the time interval between each selection. This model will display up to 90 balls and select up to 10 winning numbers.
- Mix and display up to 90 Balls (Lotto version displays 10 balls, Keno version displays 20 balls — 10 on each side of the chamber)
- Perfect for lotto or keno games
- Sleek, modern design
- Visually appealing presentation with LED lights and highly visible ball presentation
- Air Mixes up to 90 Foam Balls, ball size – 40mm diameter
- Can be used with or without RFID sensors and automation server
- Manual or automatic mode with remote operation
- Recommended model for continuous play
- This unit can be run with your software or Smartplays automation server