Unique race theme that randomly orders up to 10 balls
Ten (10) balls start each game at the top of the track and are introduced into the track when a gate opens and the blowers turn on. As the balls race around the track, gates arbitrarily disrupt the ball motion for appropriate mixing. After a predetermined amount of time (which you control), a gate at the top of the chamber opens and the balls come to rest in the same location in which they started. The balls are then released one at a time for automatic number identification by the RFID system. They are then be presented vertically in their numbered positions.
- Visually appealing with fast speed of the balls racing around the track
- Designed for 40mm diameter drawing balls
- Previews, Air Mixes and displays 10 winning balls
- Racetrack does not have any physical switched on the machine
- Each machine is equipped with a SmartController and can be operated with a Smartplay SmartSQL Server, Solution Workstation or customer developed software.